1. Minimum three years of experience in an editing, writing, or marketing role.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (applicants without native-level English writing skills will not be considered)
3. Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of marketing copy, including press releases, media pitches, web copy, and advertisements.
4. Ability to adapt writing style to different audiences and platforms.
5. Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively with a large international team.
6. Familiarity with SEO best practices and an understanding of how to optimize copy for search engines.
7. Creative mindset with the ability to generate and follow through on innovative ideas.
8. Passionate about Taiwan and digital media.
9. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or a related field is preferred.
10. Intermediate speaking, listening, and reading Mandarin skills are a plus.
Taiwan Health Insurance, 10 days annual leave + 4 days visiting family leave. Relocation costs will not be covered.
You will play a crucial role in shaping our brand voice and effectively communicating our messaging to our target markets. You will work closely with the Marketing team to develop compelling content for various platforms, including press releases, media pitches, web copy, newsletter copy, and print and digital advertisements. Your creativity, exceptional writing skills, and understanding of marketing strategies will be essential in driving engagement and promoting our brand across multiple channels.